Thursday 19 February 2015

Mary TV

Hi my names Steve burke I am in holy family parish Pensby. On a pilgrimage to Medjugorje last year I gave my testimony to Mary TV. On a pilgrimage a year or two before Jennie Ray  a well none member of Our lady and St John gave hers also to Mary TV. Jennie and her husband have since moved down south.

Mary TV now has archives for people to look back for folks to view. Testimonies can be inspiring to others and my wife and I watch it once a week as these recording go out on the internet weekly as pilgrims are asked to give their conversion stories.

Mary TV is run by a very blest couple from America, they have 8/or 9 children some I think work out in the TV station in Medjugorje Bosnia that is totally funded by donations from the English speaking pilgrims that have been there.

This weeks no 153 tells the story is from seven  or more years back of how they hoping to get  the project off the ground its about 50 min long but it explains the amazing story and history of this confessional of the world with over 3omillion souls from all four corners of the world  over the last 33 years going there.  I was converted from an atheist RC but atheist there on my first visit aged 46 I have been 13 times. Jennie and her husband spend 2/3 weeks there every year.

Go to www.marytv.tv  then go to Fruits of Medjugorje Archive then the play list:

012 Jennie Ray
135 Steve Burke
153 History
I thought that with it being lent it would be something for people to ponder and a soul from each parish is a good balance. Plus a good few from both parish have been together including Deacon Jeff from Pensby.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment